Sunday, we were up early for our meeting at Antioch Baptist in Sunset, SC. We were blessed to be with this church and the Pastor, Barry Pace! Bro. Brian, in Sunday School, taught on the trumpets of the tribulation in Revelation, and did a great job of taking a complex passage and teaching it simply! What a blessing to be with people that love the Lord! After the service, we were invited to eat with the Holcomb family for their family reunion. There’s no better eating than a potluck dinner at church! Thank you for inviting us, and treating us like family!
Sunday night, we were at Mile Creek Baptist in Six Mile, SC with Pastor Jim Roberts III. What an amazing Church, filled with love for missions! Last Saturday, they had a fund raiser for Jim Roberts IV, who is a missionary to India and a dear friend of ours. I believe they were able to raise $2,000 for the ministry in Inda! It is astonishing to see God work through His people!
Not only did Pastor Roberts let me preach, but they also voted to take us on for support! We are so thankful to be partnering with such a wonderful Church! Thank you for letting us come and share our heart for Japan!
- This Wednesday we are traveling to a meeting in Swainsboro, GA
- 4 Churches have taken us on in May. Pray for one more to reach our monthly goal
- OG camp is next week. Pray that hearts would be stirred to obedience to God’s leading!
- I will be teaching some break out sessions next week at camp, pray they go well
- Pray for our graduates, as they set out on their new journey, may they always seek the Lord first!
- This week’s Key City – Chikushino City