We praise the Lord we were able to pick up our Visas this past Friday! I especially want to thank Mike Burgett and Russ Stanford for their help with the paperwork! Mike and Russ are the veteran missionaries that I will be working with in Japan while in language school. Bro. Mike wrote a letter of guarantee for us and other letters that were essential for us to be able to get our Visas. Because of their help I was able to get the Visas quickly. Which is a big deal because we are leaving in 58 days!!!
Deputation Rundown 6/3 – 6/9
Wednesday – Meeting in Cairo, GA – Voted to support us
Sunday AM – Meeting in Eatonton, Ga – Possible support
Sunday PM – Meeting in Troy, OH – Possible support
Setup Fund Update
1. Rent for 6 months: $12,000 $5050 total Donated – $6,950 remaining. Apartments in Japan require 6 months to be paid up front.
2. Four Airplane Tickets: $6,000 – $1,500 a person – Purchased!
3. Used Vehicle: $8,000
4. Furniture: $5,000 – Such as couches, table, chairs, dressers, beds, etc.
5. Travel Documentation: $2,000 – Completed
6. Hotel Cost: $1400 – This works out to be about $100 a