Getting Closer to Japan

February 2015 Prayer Letter - Setup Fund

Last week I told you about our setup fund that we need to raise in order to move to Japan. Well, The Lord has already provided some of that fund! Yesterday we received a donation towards the first itemĀ on our setup fund list! Thank you to those who have given! If you would like to keep up with our Setup fund progress, click here!

Our monthly support is also getting closer to completion! We are now at 84%. I know I say this frequently, but please pray that we can quickly raise the remaining amount soon! We are just 16% away from leaving!!! Rebel and I cannot wait to be in Japan!