Many people at the churches we have been visiting are burdened about getting the Gospel to all the world, and they ask how they can get involved. Maybe you have the same desire. Maybe when missionaries open their hearts to you about the millions of lost people, your heart aches. You feel an incredible need to tell others about Christ! One of the best things that any Christian can do is take an honest look at the people across this planet, see their needs, and learn about them. As you realize the condition of their souls and their need for Christ, you can make steps towards doing something about it. This is the purpose of the Our Generation Camp.

It is an intense week of preachers and missionaries pouring out their hearts for the lost. You will meet people that have the same passion to reach the world with the Gospel in our generation! It is encouraging to hear what God is doing all across the world for His Name’s sake! You will have the opportunity to speak with veteran missionaries, and hear them tell their stories of how God slew the giants of Islam and Buddhism in the lives of the people that were reached! You can get involved with what God is doing all over the world! Take a moment to read what is happening at this years camp by clicking here.

If you are not satisfied with only 33% of the world proclaiming Christ as their savior and want to reach the other 67% of the world, then sign up for Our Generation camp and learn how you can get involved! Every choice you make forms the direction of your life. By your choices, where is your life heading?

OG Camp

When?             May 28 – June 1, 2012

Where?            Fort Bluff Camp

370 Fort Bluff Camp Road
Dayton, TN 37321

Why?               To Give God Glory through Global Missions

Visit for more information.